afpfs-ng for OSXFUSE- how do options (-o) get passed to OSXFUSE?

mabam

Nov 1, 2017, 6:28:30 AM11/1/17
to OSXFUSE
Hello everybody,

I have a question: How are file systems passing options (such as -onoappledouble,volname=<volname>) to OSXFUSE?

I have made afpfs-ng work for OSXFUSE (https://github.com/mabam/afpfs-ng-OSX). But using options when mounting doesn't have any effect. Maybe there's still some missing "link": a file or library location or name that is referenced differently for Fuse on Linux and therefore has to be amended for OSXFUSE.

Does anyone know the answer to above question?

- mabam