loopback hangs with 'mv d3 d3/d2d/db7'

barry....@primebase.org

Jan 26, 2017, 5:14:57 PM1/26/17
to OSXFUSE
Hi,

I am writing my own FUSE file system and while running the fsstress tests I found a problem in that FUSE seems to hang if a call is made to move a folder into one of it's own folders.
The problem doesn't appear to be in my code since it looks like it is hanging before it gets to it. I can reproduce the problem using the loopback file system as well.

My code was originally  based on the loopback code so if there is a problem in the way that loopback does things it is probably also in my code.

This is fairly basic so I assume that it is something I am doing and not in FUSE itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Barry