How to use osxfuse and dislocker?

Raymond Tang

Oct 28, 2015, 10:35:15 AM10/28/15
to OSXFUSE
Hey all,
I am new to OSX so please spare me some bashing.  I was looking for a way to use bitlocker usb device on a Mac. A few google searches and i found something called dislocker.  I installed that and followed the directions to install homebrew and xcode.  After running "brew install dislocker.rb" , i get the following error:

"osxfuse: Building this formula from source isnt possible due to osx yosemite and above's strict unsign kext ban.  You can install with Homebrew cask: brew install caskroom/cask/osxfuse.  You can download from sourceforge.net/rojects/osxfuse/files/
Error: Unsatisfied requirements failed this build."

So installed osxfuse with compatibilty checked and not sure how to launch it to install dislocker.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  If there is something easier than this, to open an encrypted flash drive, please let me know.  I dont think this will be too feasible if i need to install 4gb xcode for every machine in my company to use this.

Thanks!