Creating a filesystem using fusepy

Gavin Hinfey

Feb 20, 2014, 6:04:51 PM2/20/14
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I can successfully use these fusepy examples here:
I can read and write to the file systems they create however I cannot delete from them.
I can find very little information on how to extend/manipulate the code to allow me to do this.

Does anyone know of a way to use fuse to create a filesytem in python that I can read, write, delete too?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Gavin

Sam Moffatt

Feb 20, 2014, 6:17:01 PM2/20/14
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
The memory, loopback and SFTP examples all define the "unlink" method which is what is used to delete files.

Check out the man page for unlink:

Cheers,

Sam