Does it work on El Capitan?

omn...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015, 10:41:44 AM10/24/15
to OSXFUSE
Hi,

I was wondering if OSX Fuse works fine on El Capitan or do I have to do something like disable signed drivers?  Thanks.

Alejandro Exojo

Oct 26, 2015, 4:15:01 AM10/26/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK, it should just work, since I've received a report that my application works there, without anything special on my side.

On 24 October 2015 at 16:41, <omn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if OSX Fuse works fine on El Capitan or do I have to do something like disable signed drivers?  Thanks.

Osama Elnaggar

Oct 26, 2015, 4:59:48 AM10/26/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I remember reading that unsigned drivers do not work on Mac OS starting from Yosemite and that a workaround was to disable it (kext signing).

So does OS X Fuse require disabling kext signing or not on El Capitan?

Thanks.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OSXFUSE" group.

Alejandro Exojo

Oct 26, 2015, 5:04:49 AM10/26/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
On 26 October 2015 at 09:59, Osama Elnaggar <omn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I remember reading that unsigned drivers do not work on Mac OS starting from Yosemite and that a workaround was to disable it (kext signing).

So does OS X Fuse require disabling kext signing or not on El Capitan?

I never needed such thing, and no one reported me that problem. There is a _CodeSignature directory in the kernel extension, so I just assume OSXFUSE is signed.

Benjamin Fleischer

Oct 26, 2015, 5:18:47 AM10/26/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com

All official releases since version 2.6.1 (Aug 2013) are codesigned. Version 2.8 did add support for OS X 10.11.

Osama Elnaggar

Oct 26, 2015, 9:21:56 AM10/26/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Great. Thanks a lot.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OSXFUSE" group.