Can't get ext3 to work on my new macbook pro

Rasmus Josefsson

Feb 19, 2014, 4:35:48 PM2/19/14
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
I've tried OSXFUSE and Fuse-EXT2  but can't get it to work, have reinstalled it severals times now, sometimes i just can read and not write, and sometimes i can't even see all my disk, its only one but it comes up like disk3s3 disk3s1 disk3s4  in finder, why so many when it should only be one disk? and sometimes it only says disk3s3 and disk3s1 and then i can write/read but my files are on disk3s4, its a sata disk in a popcorn hour a-400.
and i got another ext3 external drive that not even shows, but when i turn out the cable it says my external didn't get out properly.

i hope you understand me.

Rasmus Josefsson

Feb 19, 2014, 4:38:30 PM2/19/14
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
and the only more thing i have done is type this in terminal
sudo sed -e 's/OPTIONS="auto_xattr,defer_permissions"/OPTIONS="auto_xattr,defer_permissions,rw+"/' -i .orig /System/Library/Filesystems/fuse-ext2.fs/fuse-ext2.util