OsxFuse 2.8.1 installed on El Capitan

csgn...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 10:35:19 AM10/9/15
to OSXFUSE
I have installed osxfuse 2.8.1 on MacBook version El Capitan BUT it doesn't run to write, read only! Why ??? I' ve re-intalled El capitan without success.
Any suggestions...
Schermata 2015-10-09 alle 16.34.06.jpg

Sam Moffatt

Oct 9, 2015, 10:39:44 AM10/9/15
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
OSXFUSE on it's own is only a library. You then need to install the file system implementations, in this case it looks like you want NTFS-3G:

Cheers,

Sam
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 7:35 AM, <csgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have installed osxfuse 2.8.1 on MacBook version El Capitan BUT it doesn't run to write, read only! Why ??? I' ve re-intalled El capitan without success.
Any suggestions...

omn...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015, 10:34:09 AM10/24/15
to OSXFUSE
If all you want to do is write to NTFS, then you can don't need OSX Fuse.  Check out #2 in the following link: http://kecodoc.com/free-ntfs-read-and-write-solutions-in-mac-os-x-el-capitan-or-older/

By modifying your /etc/fstab, you can use El Capitan's native NTFS writing ability to write to NTFS partitions at full speed.