Disable remove of IP's after ossec restart

9 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

heimdal...@gmail.com

no leída,
5 feb 2018, 6:10:54 a.m.5/2/18
para ossec-list
Hi all!

After ossec agent restart (on weekly cron job or random) banned IP's are deleted from iptables. Is this normal? Can i disable this?

Ossec tried deleting about 40000 ip's after restart's and load goes tough the roof.

Thank you,
ante

dan (ddp)

no leída,
15 feb 2018, 7:14:12 a.m.15/2/18
para ossec...@googlegroups.com
This is normal. I don't know why it does this for sure, but I think
OSSEC doesn't want to be responsible for tracking these blocks across
restarts.
If you're interested in adding a knob for this, you can submit a pull
request at https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids

> Thank you,
> ante
>
> --
>
> ---

cloe logcl

no leída,
15 feb 2018, 8:08:11 a.m.15/2/18
para ossec...@googlegroups.com
Hello,list!

in internal_options.conf

# Maild grouping (0=disabled, 1=enabled)
maild.groupping=0

(restart ossec)

but mails still groups.
why?

my setup - ossec 2.8

dan (ddp)

no leída,
18 feb 2018, 5:10:28 p.m.18/2/18
para ossec...@googlegroups.com
I don't remember there being issues with that in 2.8, but it's been a
long long time.
Could you try updating to a recent version?
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos