Monthly Management Reports

namobud...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2016, 11:57:29 AM1/28/16
to ossec-list
Is there a way to do monthly management reports in OSSEC if I have ELK stack sitting on top of it?

I need to have be able to deliver monthly reports to management

Thanks,

Santiago Bassett

Jan 29, 2016, 4:42:22 PM1/29/16
to ossec...@googlegroups.com
So far Kibana doesn't have the ability to export data to PDF reports. I think they are working on it and will be implemented soon. See comments here:

A little rudimentary, but you could try to export dashboards to PDF using your web browser. Those might not be perfect but it could work depending on your needs.

Best

--

---