Learning OSSEC

namobud...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2015, 9:59:07 AM10/6/15
to ossec-list
Hello Group,

I have some hands on experience with OSSEC through the web interface and Kibana. What would folks advise to learn more about the platform and how to interact and understand the server platform behind it more?

I work in an analyst position, but I want to understand the mechanics more.

Thanks.

Binet, Valere (NIH/NIA/IRP) [C]

Oct 6, 2015, 11:50:04 AM10/6/15
to ossec...@googlegroups.com
This should be a good resource :

Valère Binet [C]
Network Security Manager
Kelly Government Solutions On-Site at the NIH
NIH / NIA / IRP
Tel : 410 558 8013
mailto:  bin...@nia.nih.gov

NCTS performance comments and survey at:

--

---

Furkan Çalışkan

Nov 10, 2015, 5:11:52 AM11/10/15
to ossec-list
OSSEC official documentation and this mail list will help you. Books may be more helpful if you've no open source software background before.