when is the next release of osmand going to be ?

瀏覽次數:186 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

shirish शिरीष

未讀,
2016年10月6日 晚上8:26:192016/10/6
收件者:osm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Newbie here. Can somebody tell/share when is the next release of
osmand going to be ? I saw translations happening on the github master
branch and that usually happens when the app. is close to release. Can
somebody give some more insight ?

I did see https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/compare/r2.4 which gives
some insight as to changes therein with the commit messages.

--
Regards,
Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल

Jack Burke

未讀,
2016年10月7日 上午9:57:322016/10/7
收件者:Osmand
My observation is that the developers publish a new release about once a quarter (sometimes with a follow-up release with bug fixes).  The last release was a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't expect another one until December.

--jack

Stephan75

未讀,
2016年10月10日 凌晨2:08:412016/10/10
收件者:Osmand
Do you know the Osmand nightly builds that you can install?

JeCh

未讀,
2016年10月10日 凌晨4:44:412016/10/10
收件者:Osmand
I also miss some more information what are the goals for next release, what is being worked on and when it is expected to be ready. Most opensource project do this. But Osmand development seems to be pretty closed.

Peter B

未讀,
2016年10月10日 上午9:51:102016/10/10
收件者:Osmand
>Do you know the Osmand nightly builds >that you can install?
I use 2.4.0#18556 2016-09-28, it is ok.

Don't use latest versions, they have changes in new search, currently with NO search for gps-pos and adresses.
Regards Peter

Martin Simon

未讀,
2016年10月12日 清晨7:10:052016/10/12
收件者:Osmand
Really?
Both work without problems here (latest nightly).

Adresses: type (for example) "city street housenumber" or "postcode place housenumber". You don't need knowledge of the region name anymore!

Positions: type "latitude,longitude". What doesn't seem to work yet is searching for UTM Positions.

-Martin

Peter Bozenhardt

未讀,
2016年10月12日 清晨7:24:572016/10/12
收件者:osm...@googlegroups.com

Just downloaded nighty 18719.
As reported

changes in new search, currently with NO search for gps-pos and adresses.

Peter

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄