Search for POIS with key payment:bitcoin

jose

Feb 28, 2013, 8:45:55 PM2/28/13
to Osmand
Hi, I tried to search for all pois that have the key payment:bitcoin,
but I didn't find on osmand, a way to create a search filter.

It's a missing feature?

john whelan

Feb 28, 2013, 9:01:00 PM2/28/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com
OSMAND takes a subset of the OSM database and compresses it into an .OBF file.  I strongly suspect that "payment:bitcoin" is not in the subset.

Cheerio John

jose

Feb 28, 2013, 9:23:02 PM2/28/13
to Osmand
And how to add payment:bitcoin key in the subset?

On 28 fev, 23:01, john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OSMAND takes a subset of the OSM database and compresses it into an .OBF
> file.  I strongly suspect that "payment:bitcoin" is not in the subset.
>
> Cheerio John

Victor Shcherb

Mar 1, 2013, 11:18:13 AM3/1/13
to osmand
Following convention it could payment_bitcoin. To add the icon please create a pull-request to https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/blob/master/OsmAnd/res/drawable-mdpi/. The filename should be g_payment_bitcoin.png

Victor

jose

Mar 1, 2013, 1:39:37 PM3/1/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but I didnt understand yet how to create a custom filter.
Is it on search/user defined?

Could someone tell me step by step, how to create a custom filter, where I can see a listing of all places that accept Bitcoin.
Obs: I know only exist one place with tag payment:bitcoin on osm, and its not yet on osmand download file. But the example can be other tag like payment:cash.

jose

Mar 1, 2013, 1:44:31 PM3/1/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Or is only possible if a icon be created?
Sorry for my bas english.

john whelan

Mar 1, 2013, 2:38:50 PM3/1/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com
I would first find a bit of OSM that has such a tag.  Then try search name bitcoin to see if that works.

Cheerio John

jose

Mar 3, 2013, 7:07:40 PM3/3/13
to Osmand
The node with key payment:bitcoin is here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2178760338

But I didn't find an option to filter/list the places that have the
key payment:bitcoin
Hope osmand developers implement it. Thanks.