maxEagerForeignCollectionLevel deprecated

chrisinc...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 1:08:27 PM7/5/17
to ORMLite Users
Why has maxEagerForeignCollectionLevel been deprecated in version 5.0?
I can't find any explanations for this - other than it just has...

What does this mean if we can't specify it?

chrisinc...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 1:44:19 PM7/5/17
to ORMLite Users
It means my app runs like a dog....

chrisinc...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 1:59:09 PM7/5/17
to ORMLite Users
OK seems like I just need to change maxEagerForeignCollectionLevel to maxEagerLevel

Gray Watson

Jul 10, 2017, 10:17:06 AM7/10/17
to ORMLite Users
This had been deprecated _way_ back in ormlite and renamed to be maxEagerLevel. It was _removed_ in 5.0.

http://ormlite.com/javadoc/ormlite-core/com/j256/ormlite/field/ForeignCollectionField.html#maxEagerLevel()

gray