TIME_STAMP type ignoring date format

Zac Aj

Apr 23, 2015, 4:36:34 PM4/23/15
to ormlit...@googlegroups.com
I have some timestamps each annotated with

@DatabaseField(format="yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", dataType=DataType.TIME_STAMP)

however I'm getting parse errors saying that my timestamps (which are in that format) could not be parsed because they did not match 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSSSSS', the default format.  I've checked in the debugger, and getDataTypeConfigObj() is returning null for my fields, even though I can see that  FieldType.fieldConfig.format is set correctly.

it seems only DateStringType has an implementation of makeConfigObject(), all the other date types, including TimeStampType, inherit BaseDateType's implementation, which just returns null