sorry to be pretty radio silent

Gray Watson

Oct 16, 2014, 4:12:30 PM10/16/14
Howdy folks:

Like to send a general apology to the user lists about the amount of time that I've spent on ORMLite as of late. I started a new job (one that actually pays the bills) earlier in the year that is taking a lot of my time and evening energy which has left little for ORMLite as of late. I'm sorry for that.

Keep pushing and prodding me for fixes/releases. The releases have been slow to come because of complexities around the Android version unfortunately. My low visibility into the newer versions of Android needed to support the Loader code (for example) has slowed me down. I need at least a full day+ to resolve some Android crap before a release can go out.

Thanks,
gray