handing off android development to others

Gray Watson

Jan 17, 2015, 4:21:07 PM1/17/15
to ORMLite Android
Hey folks:

So I've been radio silent for some time on ORMLite. One of the reasons is that I no longer feel like I can properly maintain the Android side of the fence. I'm happy to provide features and maintain the JDBC since I use this on a daily basis.

I'm not sure of the proper way to figure out who the best person or group of people to take over this project. If you are an experienced ORMLite and Android developer, I'd like to hear from you if you are interested.

Let's start with personal email to not flood the list. I'm also interested to hear what people think about the proper way to "elect" a new maintainer (or maintainers) for the tree.

Thanks,
gray