RE: [original-asia] Abridged summary of original-asia@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

jameske...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2013, 9:38:17 AM3/29/13
to Original Asia
I dont agree with that listen to the icon album they sound like them and steve was not on them it just another ajustmeny for them
From: Fernando Fulgêncio
Date: Mar 27 09:25PM -0700

*"I hate to say this but without Steve there is no Asia.... I would like to
see the band retire instead of making bad music...."*

I heard that before when Roger Waters left Pink Floyd (and PF

---------- 2 of 4 ----------
From: Fernando Fulgêncio
Date: Mar 27 09:30PM -0700

*What's really hard is the lack anything that resembles the old Analog
music industry, they have to produce and manage themselves... It seems that
album's are making a comeback the only recording

---------- 3 of 4 ----------
From: mauricio onofre
Date: Mar 28 06:34AM -0700

It is kind of odd, but a group is more than making music, it also holds
other perceptions from the listener or fan point of view, maybe if Sam
would have started with the band it would be much

---------- 4 of 4 ----------
From: Conan1982
Date: Mar 28 06:44AM -0700

Your Pink Floyd analogy is not the best; their post-Waters albums lacked both the lyrical and musical complexity of those he wrote, or co-wrote the material on. Listen to "What Do You Want from Me"

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Original Asia group. To post to this group, send email to origin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to original-asi...@googlegroups.com. If you have a Google account, visit this group for more options at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/original-asia?hl=en
---

mauricio onofre

Mar 30, 2013, 7:59:40 AM3/30/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Right, but the group was not Asia, You said it: Icon- Wetton&Downes...