ASIA at Sweden Rock Festival 2013!

John Löfgren

Feb 26, 2013, 9:55:11 AM2/26/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
It will be so cool to see ASIA for the first time in my life! Been listening since 1982. Don't recall last time they played in Sweden? They have not been here since at least 2005, anyone know?
They will have a lot of fans standing in front of the stage Friday 7th of June in south of Sweden. Welcome ASIA, we love you!

Brgds
John

Claiming Victory

Feb 27, 2013, 10:27:38 PM2/27/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

I may be wrong but I don't think the band has been to Sweden before.

I know you will love them live. Once you've seen them, you'll want them back again and again. Have fun and enjoy.

Ken

Kenneth Desmond

Feb 28, 2013, 9:54:30 AM2/28/13
to Original Asia on behalf of Claiming Victory

Especially when your seated on stage with them. I still don't know how the promoter pulled it off but it was unbelievable.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Original Asia group. To post to this group, send email to origin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to original-asi...@googlegroups.com. If you have a Google account, visit this group for more options at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/original-asia?hl=en
---

Leif Olsson

May 28, 2013, 4:10:42 AM5/28/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
I agree, it will be super cool to see them at SRF!  ASIA has been here in Sweden once, but with John Payne during the Silent Nation tour. Played at Nalen, Stockholm.

John Löfgren

Jun 12, 2013, 9:30:45 AM6/12/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
The show ASIA did at SRF 2013 was very nice, thanks a lot! Setlist was awesome compared to the short time they had ( 1h 15 min )
Setlist is complete on setlist-fm.