For John and Geoff

mustangkim11

Jun 10, 2012, 3:49:59 PM6/10/12
to origin...@googlegroups.com
John & Geoff-

I realize how busy both of you are with Asia and other things going on but I am wondering if Icon is going to be awakened again at some point? Or if it's going to be dormant for some time? I really enjoyed the music that was made with those releases.

Thank you both.

Kim

Geoff.D

Jun 10, 2012, 3:51:50 PM6/10/12
to Original Asia
The Icon bus is currently parked, we should be taking a drive in it
some time next year or the year after

mustangkim11

Jun 10, 2012, 3:54:10 PM6/10/12
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Oh, awesome! And here I thought that Icon might not rise again! Great. Thank you.

Kim

John Sposato

Oct 26, 2012, 4:36:09 AM10/26/12
to origin...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if there'll be an Icon 4 too, whether it's a new album or a reissue of the demos.

mauricio onofre

Jul 26, 2013, 8:56:14 AM7/26/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Hey MK11 I believe, my mere opinion, after Steve´s departure They should retake to Icon again...