Any news on how John Wetton's recovery is going?

JediDad

Aug 18, 2015, 6:32:55 PM8/18/15
to Original Asia
Greetings All,

There's been no word since the announcement about the tumor removal earlier this year.  Does anyone know how he's doing?

Thanks,

JD

Joe Kennedy

Aug 19, 2015, 2:05:34 PM8/19/15
to Original Asia
JD,

Any info on John's recovery is best had by visiting him on Twitter which is now his and QEDG's medium of choice (arkangel2605) for personal and professional updates. Sadly, this guestbook never really took off and aside from an occasional webmaster update regarding his operation/recovery at his site and guestbook, the latter is also pretty much shuttered as John's has not checked in for some time which he was known for doing regularly over the years. I hope he is enjoy life and doing well, that is all we can hope for.

In short, operation was a success, was on limited activity due to the surgery spending most time at home and seems to be doing well spending his time with friends and family. Met with Geoff prior to his Yes tour regarding the premise of writing a new Asia album but no date or concrete plans have been announced. That is about it, hope that helps!

Joe