Looking forward to Gravitas

Claiming Victory

Feb 25, 2014, 1:58:00 PM2/25/14
to origin...@googlegroups.com
I watched the video for Valkyrie yesterday and was really impressed. I admit I had to listen to the song a few times to get used to Sam's unique style but once I adjusted it was a-ok, the song felt like an Asia song. Pretty nice video as well.

I just pre-ordered the cd/dvd from amazon and can't wait to get my hands on the full album. My only complaint is we have to wait until March 25th to get it in North America while the lucky Japanese folks get it March 5th.

I'm hoping the guys will be heading to Ontario, Canada this year as I had to drive 3.5 hours to Montreal to watch them last year (even northern New York State is closer for me)

A new chapter for Asia is about to begin and I, for one, can't wait.