Stables, Milton Keynes June 2013

Safetyguy

Jun 6, 2013, 5:44:58 AM6/6/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Would just like to send a quick post to thank the guys for a great show in the stables last night, a cracking selection of Asia only material. Well done to Sam on the first gig, blended in really well. Thanks also to John for taking time out for a good chat (hope you don't get lynched next time you are in Bridgend). A great night, hope to see the band in the uk again soon. Any comments from any one else that was there please?

clothears

Jun 6, 2013, 1:30:35 PM6/6/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
the stables must be the most intimate venue used by the group  - surpassing the ICON session at St Mary le Bow. Sound was electrifying with all the band in fine form and clearly enjoying themselves. I think our best Asia concert ever but being so close to the stage helped. I think Sam has invigorated the more senior guys - sorry Steve but the band is just as good. Rock on!