My Christmas Gift

thadman

Dec 24, 2012, 10:46:09 PM12/24/12
to origin...@googlegroups.com
I arrived home late today and I was delighted to find that my copy of the Asia 30th Anniversary Box Set had arrived. I haven't played anything yet but it's a very classy set with  a beautiful black box the dimensions of a 45 single. It fits everything: the single; the CDs/DVD; coin, poster, hologram, pin, even my 2X T-shirt. A marvelous job of presentation and packing.
I can't describe how proud I was to see my name on the poster. Wow.
The box set is of special significance to me as it was a Christmas gift from my mom who passed away Nov. 23.
I was worried I wouldn't receive it until after the holidays but maybe it got here on angel's wings.
Peace to all.