Locked out from DB when accidentally changing permissions for admins from to "Deny all but".

Raymond Willems

Sep 22, 2017, 11:57:35 AM9/22/17
to OrientDB
Dear Community,

when looking around in the permissions UI of Studio, I accidentally changed the admins permissions from "Allow all but" to "Deny all but", because the drop down menu was blank.

The settings were saved immediately so I was not able to login as admin since then.

Does anyone have a hint on how to get my access back?

Best regards,
Raymond

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Sep 22, 2017, 12:11:38 PM9/22/17
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raymond,

Did you try to access with root credentials?

Thanks

Luigi

--

---

Raymond Willems

Sep 26, 2017, 8:43:27 AM9/26/17
to OrientDB
Thank Luigi, that worked. The dropdown menus with "Allow all but" or "Deny all but" are empty by default with my setup (latest). It is strange that the set value is not shown by default.