OrientDB G2 Crowd Review: get your $15 Amazon Gift Certificate

Luca Garulli

Jun 21, 2016, 2:25:42 PM6/21/16
to OrientDB
Hi guys,

If you use OrientDB (especially if you use it for free) and you want to give back by letting the world know how OrientDB is working for your use case, you can do this on the G2 Crowd platform. You will receive a $15 Gift Certificate on Amazon. Use this link:

Anyone with the link qualifies for the gift card, so feel free to forward it to colleagues who also use OrientDB.

Thanks,
Luca

Francisco Reyes

Jun 21, 2016, 4:28:46 PM6/21/16
to OrientDB
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-4, l.garulli wrote:

No idea what g2crowd is, but they only support linkedin login.

>> Connections - We access your connections to show you reviews written by your network. We don't access your
>> connections' contact information, and we never message your connections.

Thanks.. but no thanks...

I will try and find some other way to support OrientDB if I end up using it.