Is it possible to take every transaction in log file?

閲覧: 26 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

jaya raj

未読、
2016/12/07 7:50:122016/12/07
To: OrientDB
Hi

Is it possible to take every transaction in separate log file? when db crash to recovery all the transaction.

please give any solution ...

Andrey Lomakin

未読、
2016/12/14 8:57:392016/12/14
To: OrientDB
Hi Jaya,
We run several transactions at the same time, so data of transactions are coupled with each other and we can not use separate file for each single TX.

--

---
Best regards,

twitter: @Andrey_Lomakin

jaya raj

未読、
2016/12/22 0:12:172016/12/22
To: OrientDB
HI Andrey ,

Thank you for response, can u suggest there is any way to get backup to reduce the risk db crash.

we already taking automatic back every 4hrs, but in between time next 4h any crash happened  in database transactions we losses how to overcome. please help me .
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件