Where to submit site/documentation improvement suggestions?

Francisco Reyes

Jun 21, 2016, 12:47:18 PM6/21/16
to OrientDB
Where does one put documentation/site suggestions? On issues?

That seems geared towards the app, but please let me know if that is the right place for the site/documentation too.

For a new user like myself when I look at the create database I was looking for a way from there to get more info on the differences so a link there would be helpful.

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Jun 21, 2016, 12:50:59 PM6/21/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francisco,

you can find the doc pages here:

You can open issues there or just fork the project, fix whatever you want and send a pull request.

For the website, you can just write your suggestions on this mailing list

Thanks

Luigi

--

---