OrientDB values coming as -1

Sound

Mar 6, 2017, 5:55:01 AM3/6/17
to OrientDB
In my OrientDB Application Metrics, I see all the values (Read, Write, WAL, etc.) all the values appearing as -1 ... except Memory Details. (Allocated Memory, Buffer Size is okay) remaining values are all -1.
I am getting the metrics using jmx.

Andrey Lomakin

Mar 6, 2017, 7:06:43 AM3/6/17
to OrientDB
Hi,
This functionality is not completely implemented.
That is only stub for real data in future.

--

---
Best regards,

twitter: @Andrey_Lomakin