OOM in OrientDB Write Cache Flush Task

Oleg Proudnikov

Feb 4, 2015, 11:28:00 AM2/4/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Is this familiar to anyone? The server was not busy. There was a long running table scan query earlier from the Browser that would not respond to Interrupt - I simply reloaded the Browser page. I am not sure if the two are related. It has never happened before. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Oleg

java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException [ONetworkProtocolHttpDb]java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
Dumping heap to java_pid26556.hprof ...
Heap dump file created [597517554 bytes in 13.783 secs]
Exception in thread "OrientDB ONetworkProtocolHttpDb listen at 0.0.0.0:2480-2490" Exception in thread "OrientDB Write Cache Flush Task (dnb)" Exception in thread "Timer-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.addConditionWaiter(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1857)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2073)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1090)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:807)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1068)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Andrey Lomakin

Feb 4, 2015, 11:48:04 AM2/4/15
to orient-database
Hi Oleg,
OOM stack trace does not show anything.
Real reason can be any where, do you have memory dump crated during oom ?

--

---

Best regards,
Andrey Lomakin.

Oleg Proudnikov

Feb 4, 2015, 11:53:40 AM2/4/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrey,

Thank you for you quick reply. I do have a dump. Will have to put it somewhere for you to pull from.

Regards,
Oleg
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OrientDB" group.