OrientDB 3.0 roadmap update?

Mihai Bucica

Nov 26, 2017, 2:50:12 PM11/26/17
to OrientDB
I need the power of traversals from Tinkerpop3 for an upcoming product so I am planning to use OrientDB 3 because of Tinkerpop3 support.
I am not really worry its not yet officially released because :
1) the active bugs/issues ( distributed architecture related & others) don't affect me.
2) by the moment i want to release my app in production I am hopping OrientDB 3.0 will be officially released

But still would be nice to have an rough estimation about the release dates for OrientDB 3.0 since the official roadmap page wasn ' t updated recently

Thanks,
Mihai