I am getting older version of Vertex in OrientDb Graph database

gopinath....@gofindo.com

Nov 16, 2016, 7:53:30 AM11/16/16
to OrientDB, Gopinath Chilukuri, Naveen Alapati
Hi,
I have some issue with Orient Graph database.

I am getting older version of Vertex when I am fetching  Vertex from graph database, But is not for all the time out 10 I am getting this issue for 2 times. Sometimes It is continuesly happening.
Why it is happening.?
I am using commit() statement and in finally block shuttingdown the graph with graph.shutdown()

Thank you,
Gopnath Chilukuri

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Nov 16, 2016, 8:17:44 AM11/16/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com, Gopinath Chilukuri, Naveen Alapati
Hi Gopinath,

This issue could be due to some caching mechanisms. Could you please add a

vertex.getRecord().reload()

after fetching the record? If it solves the problem, then it's likely a cache problem

Thanks

Luigi

--

---