Oracle ODI and Orient DB intrgratoin

Amit Vishnoi

Jul 13, 2016, 11:24:30 PM7/13/16
to OrientDB
Hello,
I am looking for some help in integrating Oracle ODI with Orient database.

I have a use case in which I need to transform the network data (which is essentially a hierarchy) from oracle database to orient database. I have found a way to do it but it is very clumsy via JDBC connection. Basically, I am writing orient database understandable statement in Oracle ODI target schema to insert the data in orient database. It is working fine.

Is there any other more effective way of doing this?

Thanks,
Amit

Roberto Franchini

Jul 14, 2016, 3:28:32 AM7/14/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know Oracle ODI, I just read the product description.
I guess you're in an Oracle shop and maybe using the JDBC is a very
good way to integrate with orientDB in your context.

You can take a look to teleporter:

http://orientdb.com/teleporter-configuration/

Cheers,
RF

--
Best regards,

Roberto Franchini

OrientDB LTD - http://orientdb.com

shanjeev Rajendran

Dec 21, 2016, 4:35:14 AM12/21/16
to OrientDB
Hi Amit,

I am facing a similar kind of work migrating from oracle to orientdb, but couldn't find proper documentation to do so, could you share me the steps to achieve it.

Thanks,
Shanjeev

P.S - I know it could be done by orientdb teleporter, but my project require to do via oracle ODI.