Can't ETL CSV with null values into mandatory table

Jeffrey Auguste

Mar 27, 2015, 9:08:46 PM3/27/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
My database is in strictmode and I have set all the field properties to mandatory and remain nullable. Trying to load a csv into the vertex and it fails when loading a null value.

 Error:     The field 'Vertex.Field' is mandatory, but not found on record:

The CSV record has a value of "NULL" for some of the fields and I am converting that to an actual null value in the control file.

I.E.     { "csv": {"nullValue": "NULL"} }

Jeffrey Auguste

Mar 28, 2015, 9:23:34 PM3/28/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

 OrientDB Server v2.0.2

To reproduce, load a csv with null values into a vector in strictmode with all parameters set to mandatory.