How to write code for orientdb performance tuning

eswar reddy

Jun 24, 2016, 2:44:28 AM6/24/16
to OrientDB
Hi

I am trying to write java code for performance tuning in orinent db  but I am getting CPU details
so how can I get only orient db details like :
memory ,
utilizations ,
executions time
 I have read the ordb site JMX is there but how to write code they didn't  mention

thanks

Francisco Reyes

Jun 24, 2016, 7:17:54 AM6/24/16
to OrientDB
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 2:44:28 AM UTC-4, eswar reddy wrote:

Hi Eswar.. New to OrientDB here.. but figure would mention one point...

I am trying to write java code for performance tuning in orinent db  but I am getting CPU details
so how can I get only orient db details like :memory ,utilizations ,executions time

Could you clarify that?
Do you mean you want to know how much resources a given query takes?
Not clear what you mean by writing code for performance tuning.

I think it may help others if you clarify what you are looking for.

eswar reddy

Jun 29, 2016, 2:46:00 AM6/29/16
to OrientDB
thanks.

can you explain how to use JMX   in orient db .
with few examples

thanks