Migrating to OrientDB 2.0.X, ODatabaseRecordTx is now what?

Craig Trader

Mar 24, 2015, 9:22:12 PM3/24/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
We implemented several database listeners on OrientDB 1.7.8 for our application, but when I tried to migrate to OrientDB 2.0.5, I discovered that the ODatabaseRecordTx class no longer exists. What's the new replacement for ODatabaseRecordTx?

Alternately, can anyone provide an example database listener that handles before / after transaction behavior for nodes written to the graph?

Thanks ...

- Craig -

Emanuel

Apr 1, 2015, 7:35:27 AM4/1/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
It shoudl be ODatabaseDocumentTx, by the way which listener did you implement, it may be changed something.
--

---

W. Craig Trader

Apr 15, 2015, 5:59:08 PM4/15/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Emanuel ...

Thanks for the response.

We're using ODatabaseListener, implementing the onBeforeTxCommit(), onAfterTxCommit(), and onClose() methods.

- Craig -