ODatabaseListener.onCorruptionRepairDatabase return value

Jan Plaček

Oct 4, 2015, 8:49:11 AM10/4/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I am implementing simple logging ODatabaseListener, but I am not sure about return value of onCorruptionRepairDatabase. What should be the default?

I checked the following example, which returns false:

But to me it seems a little bit strange, it sounds like returning false will prevent some usual repair operation when db corruption occurs and onCorruption event is raised.
I believe it's just mymisinterpretation, however I would welcome any insight.