Seeking speakers/presentations for Graph Day Texas 2017

Lynn Bender

Sep 30, 2016, 1:20:35 AM9/30/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Graph Pros,

The 2nd annual Graph Day Texas will be held in Austin on January 14.

This time it will be part of the larger Data Day Texas (which had 750+ attendees last year).

Last time Luca joined us as a speaker.

If any of you have a great use case, or are doing something cool that you'd like to share with the global graph community, please consider joining us. We'd love to see OrientDB represented.

Details for proposals are on the proposals page:

Graph Day SF is in the works.

Cheers,

Luca Garulli

Sep 30, 2016, 1:35:26 AM9/30/16
to OrientDB
Hi guys,

I was in Austin last January for the previous edition and it was an amazing event. Can you imagine one full day speaking about graphs?

If anybody can be in Austin for this edition it would be awesome. Whatever presentation related to OrientDB, we can send a gadget pack ;-)

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder & CEO

Want to share your opinion about OrientDB?
Rate & review us at Gartner's Software Review

--

---

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Oct 1, 2016, 2:54:17 AM10/1/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luca,

Do they have a deadline for the submission? I couldn't find it on the website.
For a specific event like that we need to prepare the session very well and it has to be on some bleeding edge improvement or on a hot topic.
I don't know if it's affordable for us to invest on an intercontinental travel for this, but if you think it's the case let me know...

Thanks

Luigi

Lynn Bender

Oct 1, 2016, 8:59:43 AM10/1/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Luigi,

We don't have a firm deadline. Essentially, we accept submissions for review until we fill all the slots.

That said, I've seen your presentations before (Devoxx/ J on the Beach). If you want to come, we'll make a place for you.

I'll send you an email with further details.

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Oct 1, 2016, 9:12:33 AM10/1/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynn,

Thank you very much, I didn't realize it was on the public ML :-P
I'm coordinating with my colleagues to see who is the best candidate for this (I'm in Italy, others are much closer to Austin), but we are taking it into strong consideration

Thank you again!

Luigi