Schema Migration/Evolution Tool

Amir Khawaja

Oct 3, 2016, 6:23:58 PM10/3/16
to OrientDB
Hello Everyone. I have published some shell scripts to help with applying schema migrations to an existing OrientDB database. A blog post will follow talking about this tool. Your comments and feedback are welcome. Here is the Git repo URL: https://github.com/akhawaja/orientdb-schema-migration

Amir.

Luca Garulli

Oct 3, 2016, 6:42:02 PM10/3/16
to OrientDB
Hi Amir,

Thanks for your contribution. Could you please write in the README.md how the script works, when it's useful and what's the syntax?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder & CEO

Want to share your opinion about OrientDB?
Rate & review us at Gartner's Software Review

--

---

Amir Khawaja

Oct 3, 2016, 7:09:08 PM10/3/16
to OrientDB
Hi Luca. Sure, I can do that.

Amir.

Amir Khawaja

Oct 3, 2016, 7:37:36 PM10/3/16
to OrientDB
I have updated the README.md file to include instructions. Thank you for the feedback, Luca.

Amir.