Cannot remove server

Jack Hegman

Jun 11, 2018, 1:13:01 PM6/11/18
to OrientDB
Hello,
I am having an issue with using the distributed server. If I start up one node (machine1) and then connect another node (machine2) everything works fine. The issue is if I then disconnect machine1, I get the error on machine 2
Cannot remove server machine1 because it is enlisted in the 'servers' of the distributed configuration for database 'demodb'
I also then am unable to work on the database on machine 2 and get the error
Error on creating cluster 'test' on distributed nodes: local and remote ids assigned are different

I have to stop the server on machine2 and then restart for it to start working again. Any ideas??

Thanks