Problem with edges between non existent vertices

Luis Angel Hernández Acosta

Mar 21, 2017, 9:56:01 AM3/21/17
to OrientDB
Hi, I have a problem. I have two diferent process that write concurrently in a graph database contained in OrientDB, they insert vertices and edges between one of that vertices and all others(more explicit the graph have 5 vertices(v1,v2,v3,v4,v5) and 24 edges (6(v1-v2),6(v1-v3),6(v1-v4),6(v1-v5))). Later(non concurrently) another process delete v1, I hoped that this operation delete all edges but went I call graph.countEdges() return 6. More rare I delet all other vertices an the graph still have 6 edges. I iterate all adges and they exist between v1 and diferent vertices but v1 an the rest of the vertices have been deleted. Some advice? Sorry for my Inglish.

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Mar 21, 2017, 10:04:00 AM3/21/17
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

In general this should not happen. Could you please add some info about the process:
- which OrientDB version are you using?
- how are you inserting/deleting data? (binary API, SQL)
- are you working in tx or noTx?

Thanks

Luigi

--