OrientDB Fetch Plan/Strategies with Tinkerpop

nightrise

Nov 23, 2015, 10:45:08 PM11/23/15
to OrientDB

Hi all,

I've been using Tinkerpop 2.6 with OrientDB to manipulate the graph, and I'm running into some performance problems.

I suspect the issue has to do with the fact that OrientDB lazy loads records. In my case, I'm fetching adjacent vertices by two different labels, adding a new edge, and setting a property. I know OrientDB recommends paying attention to fetch plans, but I see no clear way of doing so via the OrientGraph or Tinkerpop. Note that I use the OrientGraphFactory to get transaction database instances, and I don't see it in there either.

How can I use fetch plans with OrientGraphs and Tinkerpop?

Thanks!

Luca Garulli

Nov 24, 2015, 9:24:24 PM11/24/15
to OrientDB