OrientDB in Google Cloud Container Engine

William J. Beaumont

Jun 5, 2017, 9:46:24 PM6/5/17
to OrientDB
We're evaluating OrientDB for use in a microservices application.  We're likely going to be deploying to Google's Container Engine using Kubernetes.  I haven't seen any documentation about OrientDB hosted in a Kubernetes cluster.  Is there any documentation about recommended configuration of the clustering to allow kubernetes to manage that and also about how to configure persistent storage in a container environment?

Many thanks,

Will

scott molinari

Jun 6, 2017, 6:45:34 AM6/6/17
to OrientDB
I personally don't think there are any official docs with that kind of information. There is a container build of ODB, but that is about it.

https://hub.docker.com/_/orientdb/

Docs: http://orientdb.com/docs/last/Docker-Home.html

This discussion might be of interest too.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vertx/MvKcz_aTaWM

Scott