Distrbuted in memory graph database.

Mahesh Wabale

Mar 27, 2015, 5:47:24 AM3/27/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi  everyone ,

             Currently i am working on distributed in memory graph database , I choosed orientdb for that because it internally supports hazelcast (in memory data grid) .
I already gone through all documentation of orientdb . I also implement the replication of in memory graph database on two servers  , which is multi-master replication. Now i have to set up disributed architecture for graph database , I know class , cluster , sharding , and  The class have multiple clusters and we can assign that clusters to multiple node .
                   Now i have to implement sharding concept which suported by orientdb . I want to know how to set up this distibuted architecture for sharding + replication .
 pls give me some idia.

Thanks in advance .

Mahesh Wabale

Mar 27, 2015, 5:57:43 AM3/27/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
       for example :
                               class client -> cluster client_india , cluster client_usa.

                  suppose  If i create class client  having two clusters client_usa and client_india . I distributed architecture suppose i have two servers having node name india and usa . then i have to to assign client_usa to node usa. and client_india and client_usa to node india .

                                which file i have to update only default_distributed_db_config.json or other files also .

Thanks in advance .