Import RDF Triples into OrientDB

Johann Höchtl

Dec 1, 2016, 3:28:57 AM12/1/16
to OrientDB
I would like to import RDF-Triples NT into OrientDB but the information available after googling is at best sketchy.

https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/

Please provide a meaningful step-by-step guide which components are involved, is Tinkerpop/SAIL required and how to set things up accordingly. Seems like manual copying things from A to B is still involved?

Thank you!

Tom Saleeba

Dec 12, 2017, 4:07:46 PM12/12/17
to OrientDB
I'm very interested to know if this is possible too. I'm looking to move from Apache Jena to OrientDB but not being able to easily load my 500 million or so RDF triples easily is a blocker.

I'm looking at hacking it by importing RDF to Neo4J then importing from Neo4J to OrientDB. Far from elegant but I want to try Neo4J at the same time so why not.