Error while importing database

Pierre De Wilde

May 5, 2011, 8:53:15 AM5/5/11
to OrientDB
Hi,

I test the export/import console commands.

The export procedure works fine:

> connect local:databases/tinkergraph admin admin
Connecting to database [local:databases/tinkergraph] with user
'admin'...OK

> export database backup/tinkergraph
Exporting current database to: backup/tinkergraph...

Started export of database 'tinkergraph' to backup/tinkergraph.gz...
Exporting database info...OK
Exporting clusters...OK (7 clusters)
Exporting schema...OK (4 classes)
Exporting records...
- Cluster 'internal'...OK (records=5)
- Cluster 'index'...OK (records=4)
- Cluster 'default'...OK (records=0)
- Cluster 'orole'...OK (records=3)
- Cluster 'ouser'...OK (records=3)
- Cluster 'ographvertex'...OK (records=6)
- Cluster 'ographedge'...OK (records=6)

Done. Exported 27 records

Exporting indexes...
- Index 'edges' [NOTUNIQUE]...OK (entries=6)
- Index 'vertices' [NOTUNIQUE]...OK (entries=11)
Exporting dictionary...OK (0 entries)

Database export completed in 58ms

> create database local:databases/tinkergraph2 admin admin local
Creating database [local:databases/tinkergraph2] using the storage
type [local]...
Database created successfully.

Current database is: local:databases/tinkergraph2

> import database backup/tinkergraph
Importing database from file backup/tinkergraph...
Error: backup/tinkergraph (No such file or directory)

//
// I don't know why you need to specify the .gz extension:
//

> import database backup/tinkergraph.gz
Importing database from file backup/tinkergraph.gz...

Started import of database 'local:databases/tinkergraph2' from backup/
tinkergraph.gz...
Importing database info...OK
Importing clusters...
- Creating cluster internal...OK, assigned id=0
- Creating cluster index...OK, assigned id=1
- Creating cluster default...OK, assigned id=2
- Creating cluster orole...OK, assigned id=3
- Creating cluster ouser...OK, assigned id=4
- Creating cluster ographvertex...OK, assigned id=5
- Creating cluster ographedge...OK, assigned id=6
Done. Imported 7 clusters
Importing database schema...OK (4 classes)
Importing records...
- Imported records into the cluster 'null': 1 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'internal': 5 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'index': 4 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'orole': 3 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'ouser': 3 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'ographvertex': 6 records
- Imported records into the cluster 'ographedge': 5 records

Done. Imported 27 records

Importing manual indexes...
- Index 'edges'...Error on database import happened just before line
325, column 76
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2""
at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:
48)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:419)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:468)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.id.ORecordId.fromString(ORecordId.java:
236)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.id.ORecordId.<init>(ORecordId.java:
55)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.tool.ODatabaseImport.importManualIndexes(ODatabaseImport.java:
274)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.tool.ODatabaseImport.importDatabase(ODatabaseImport.java:
115)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.importDatabase(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:
748)
at
39)
at
25)
at
com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.execute(OConsoleApplication.java:
201)
at
com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.executeCommands(OConsoleApplication.java:
112)
at
com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.run(OConsoleApplication.java:
81)
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.main(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:
95)
Error: Error on importing database 'tinkergraph2' from file: backup/
tinkergraph.gz
Error: For input string: "2""

Pierre