how to insert a javascript object into a property with a javascript function

Joao Barcia

Sep 25, 2015, 10:39:53 AM9/25/15
to OrientDB
Hi

  I've got a server side function that creates a javascript object called 'result'. I want to update a property 'content' of type embedded list inside a specific record with that object. I can't use Javascript command('sql','update #14:0 set content = '+result) because the query string is 'update #14:0 set content =  [object, Object]'. I could bend over backwards to write down the object as a string but I reckon there's a more elegant solution. Can anyone help me?

version: 2.1.0

alessand...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 5:52:44 AM10/1/15
to OrientDB