Query ORecordBytes from console or studio

David Laberge

Jul 2, 2015, 8:51:09 AM7/2/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm trying to query an XML file that I saved in an Orient db 2.1-rc4. When I pass trough the JAVA API it actually works

Here is how I'm getting the binary data currently from the the following JAVA / Extend code

queryStr.append("select * from ConfiguratorXmlTemp where refererId=\"");
queryStr.append(creationRefererId)
queryStr.append("\"")
val query2 = new OSQLSynchQuery<ODocument>(queryStr.toString());
results = database.command(query2).execute() as List<ODocument>;

var doc = results.get(0) as ODocument;

doc = results.get(0).field("details") as ODocument;

val xmlFile = doc.field("xmlFile") as ORecordBytes;

But when I try to query manually, for testing purposes, I cannot get the binary data to show either from the console or the studio.

The I do see that the ORecordByte is stored in the cluster:3, but i'm not able to have it print to the screen

Any idea?

Luca Garulli

Jul 4, 2015, 4:35:30 AM7/4/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
Studio doesn't support it, but console is able to print binary data.

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
CEO at Orient Technologies LTD
the Company behind OrientDB