Best practice to fire queries to OrientDB cluster using nodejs

Suyog Kale

Aug 16, 2016, 1:56:42 AM8/16/16
to OrientDB
Hello,

What is best practice to fire queries to OrientDB cluster using nodejs ?

We have OrientDB (2.2.7) cluster on two remote machine's and we are using nodeJS client to execute queries.

1. What is best practice to fire queries to OrientDB cluster using nodejs ?
2. What is best practice to execute queries from nodejs, at present we are thinking to write server side javascript functions and call them from nodejs, is it right?
3. Does OrientDb supports full reactivity with meteorjs? if yes, is it production ready?
4. Is there any node package to sync OrientDB to Elastic search? if yes please share link
5. How powerful OrientDB for searching as compare to Elastic? if yes, is there are any samples , I want to try with people quick finders by firstname, lastname

Regards,
Suyog

Suyog Kale

Aug 16, 2016, 6:55:29 AM8/16/16