OrientDB Trigger

Krishna Chandra Prajapati

Dec 19, 2017, 8:26:45 AM12/19/17
to OrientDB
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to write a trigger in OrientDB with condition below.

1. If the date of the vertex is old, the edge color should turn to RED.
2. If the data of the vertex is today's date, the edge color should be GREEN
3. If one of the edge color turns to RED, the tree below that edge should also turns to RED.

Is there any sample trigger for the above condition is available ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Krishna

user.w...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 6:40:39 PM12/20/17
to OrientDB
Hi,

did you already took a look at these?

Hope it helps

Regards,

Michela

Krishna Chandra Prajapati

Dec 21, 2017, 6:55:51 AM12/21/17
to OrientDB
Hello Michela,

Thanks for the info.

I'm newbie to OrientDB. Will expore further on hook

Regards,
Krishna

Krishna Chandra Prajapati

Dec 25, 2017, 9:34:13 AM12/25/17
to OrientDB
Hello Michela,

I looked at Hooks. It can automate most of my task i need to do.

But, how i can change the edge color to RED when the vertex updated_date is old.
Also, the tree below that edge should turn to RED as well.

Regards,
Krishna