Spatial index creation bug?

Dmitriy Parenskiy

Sep 30, 2015, 11:51:08 PM9/30/15
to OrientDB
Hi all, I create the index as it is written in the documentation, but when you start getting the strange error:

com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexException: Index with type SPATIAL and algorithm SBTREE does not exist.

I am use OrientDb CE 2.1.2 and Lucene Index 2.1.2.

oClass.createIndex("Place.latitude_longitude", "SPATIAL", null, null, "LUCENE", new String[] { "latitude", "longitude" });

alessand...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 3:45:43 AM10/1/15
to OrientDB
Hi Dmitriy,

try with this code
db.command(new OCommandSQL("CREATE INDEX Place.latitude_longitude ON Place(latitude,longitude) SPATIAL ENGINE LUCENE")).execute();

Alessandro

Dmitriy Parenskiy

Oct 1, 2015, 8:56:40 PM10/1/15
to OrientDB
Hi Alessandro. Thanks this code is work.